- Packed with example code ready for you to use
- Harness the popular jQuery library to enhance your Drupal sites
What you will learn from this book?
- The basics of the jQuery library
- Manipulating a page on the fly with jQuery
- Authoring simple PHPTemplate files designed to maximize scripting potential
- Using jQuery to add effects in Drupal 6
- Working with Drupal 6 behaviors
- Adding AJAX to modules
- Building better forms
This book focuses on teaching by example. Chapters are packed with example code, providing hands-on examples you can play with and then release to your own Drupal sites. By introducing short projects interspersed with discussion, the pace is rapid yet practical.
Who this book is written for?
You are expected to know about the basic operation of Drupal, and be familiar with the concept of theming and modules in Drupal. No experience of creating themes or modules is required.
Buy Now from Amazon!
Please let us know your comments and suggestions: