ThemesAndMods receives many queries regarding the templates and plugins listed on our website. So, I thought about adding a FAQ section to our website. Here are a few questions we receive frequently and our response to them.
1) I have a template purchased through ThemesAndMods. Can you help me to install it on my server?
No, We have not yet started our Development services. May be in future we may assist you in installing the templates.
2) I wish to purchase a template “XXXXX”. Is that comapible with the version “x,x”?
Please follow the “Buy Now” button, where you will be directed to the developer website. You can find the full details of that template there. If you are not able to find, you can contact the developer through their website.
3) I found a template that is not compatible with version “X.X” where ThemesAndMods says it is compatible.
We are trying hard to keep all our listings up-to date. But unfortunately, we have thousands of listings in our website and so we may not be able to update all our listings. In case you have found an error in the price or version compatibility, we request you to notify us through the contact form.
4) Do you Provide Support for the templates purchased through your site?
Sorry, All of the templates and extensions listed in our site were developed by various developers worldwide. We just promote them through our website to make your template selection easier. So, all the support requests should be made to the developer with whom you purchase the product. (We make some money when you purchase a template through our site. This helps us to manage the website expenses.)
5) I Need a new website for me. Can you help me to develop?
Sorry, we are a small team and cannot accept new projects for now. We will be opening services shortly. Please check back later.
6) Can I request a link exchange with you?
Yes, Please contact us through the Contact form with your link details. We can link back you in our links page.
7) Can I purchase a one way Link from ThemesAndMods?
Yes, Please Contact us with your best offer and where you would like a link back to your website.
8) Can guest post to ThemesAndMods?
Yes, We welcome guest bloggers to our site. We accept articles related to content management systems (WP, Drupal, Joomla, etc), website development and eCommerce. We accept only unique articles that are not submitted anywhere else. We will allow maximum of 2 links per article and each article should be of 450 words minimum. Contact us to know more.